Welcome to the European Economics and Finance Society
The EEFS is an international association of professional economists working mainly in the area of International Economics, Trade Theory, International Macroeconomics and International Finance.
The Society aims to:
1) promote scientific research and scholarly work in the area of international economics broadly defined;
2) encourage interdisciplinary communication among economists working in related fields;
3) facilitate a wide dissemination of research output through its Conferences and scientific meetings;
4) foster the development of young economists, especially those undertaking PhD level research.
While the Society has primarily a European dimension, participation from other countries is encouraged. Although the focus is on scholarly work, economists working as practitioners in Government, business or other organisations are warmly welcomed.
- About EEFS
- EEFS Academic Leadership
- Previous EEFS conferences
- EEFS News
- Journal Sumission Fee 2018
- EEFS conference in London, June 2018
- Hotels London
- Payment London Conference
- Paper Submission for London
- Programme London
- EEFS members
- Research Published
- EEFS Constitution
- EEFS Research links