Welcome to the European Economics and Finance Society
The EEFS is an international association of academic and professional economists working mainly in the area of International Economics, Trade Theory, International Macroeconomics and International Finance.
The Society aims to:
1) promote scientific research and scholarly work in the area of international economics broadly defined;
2) encourage interdisciplinary communication among economists working in related fields;
3) facilitate a wide dissemination of research output through its conferences and scientific meetings;
4) foster the development of young economists, especially those undertaking PhD level research.
While the Society has primarily a European dimension, participation from other countries is encouraged. Although the focus is on scholarly work, economists working as practitioners in government, business or other organisations such as the European Central Bank, International Monetary Fund, World Bank and European Commission, National Central Banks and Treasuries are warmly welcomed and have contributed significantly to our conferences over the years.
- About EEFS
- EEFS Academic Leadership
- Previous EEFS conferences
- EEFS News
- EEFS conference in Berlin, June 2023
- Hotels Berlin
- Paper Submission for EEFS 2023
- Payment Berlin Conference 2023
- Payment Berlin Conference 2023 PhD student rate
- EEFS members
- EEFS Constitution
- EEFS Research links
- Research Published
- In Memoriam - Ansgar Belke